23 septiembre, 2005

...Track 2.- Bittersweet Symphony - The Verbe...



Track 2.- Bittersweet Symphony - The Verbe
Cos’ it’s a bittersweet symphony this life...’cause it’s a bittersweet symphony, this life.
Trying to make ends meet, you’re a slave to the money then you die.
Try to make ends meet I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down...
You’re a slave to money then you die
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the pain lives, yeah.
I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down.
You know the one that takes you to the places.
No change, I can change, I can change, I can change, where all the veins meet yeah,
But I’m here in my mould, I am here in my mould.
But I’m a million different people from one day to the next...
No change, I can change I can’t change my mould, no, no, no, no, no, no, no I can change, I can change.
But I’m here in my mold.
Well I never pray, I am here in my mold.
But tonight I’m on my knees, yeah.
But I’m a million different people I need to hear some sounds that recognise the pain in me, yeah.
From one day to the next I let the melody shine, let it cleanze my mind, I feel free now.
I can’t change my mold.
But the airwaves are clean and there’s nobody singing to me now. No, no, no, no, no.
No change, I can change, I can change, I can change, well I never pray. But I’m here in my mould, I am here in my mould.
But tonight I’m on my knees yeah.
And I’m a million different people from one day to the next I need to hear some sounds that recognize the pain in me, yeah I can’t change my mould, no, no, no, no, no, no, no I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now.
But the airways are clean and there’s nobody singing to me now (well have you ever been down? ) (I can change, I can change...)
No change, I can change I can change, I can change.
Cos’ it’s a bittersweet symphony this life.
But I’m here in my mold.
Trying to make ends meet, trying to find some money then you die. I am here in my mold.
You know I can change, I can change, I can change, and I’m a million different people.
But I’m here in my mould, I am here in my mould.
From one day to the next and I’m a million different people from one day to the next.
I can’t change my mold. I can’t change my mould, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
No, no, no, no, no I can’t change (I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down)
I can’t change (I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down) (it justs sex and violence melody and silence) ’cause it’s a bittersweet symphony, this life (been down)
Try to make ends meet (ever been down)
Try to find some money then you die (ever been down)
I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down.
You know the one that takes you to the places.
Where all the things meet yeah.
You know I can change, I can change I can change, I can change.
But I’m here in my mold. I am here in my mold. And I’m a million different people.
From one day to the next I can’t change my mold no, no, no, no, no I can’t change my mold no, no, no, no, no, I can’t change can’t change my body, no, no, no
I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down.
I’ll take you down the only road I’ve ever been down. Been down.
Ever been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Ever been down. Have you ever been down? Have you’ve ever been down?
Obvio ésta canción tiene que estar en mi soundtrack. Apuesto que si ustedes hiciera el suyo, muchos también la incluirían.
He estado pensando en que canciones conformarán mi Soundtrack y creo que estoy en aprietos. Tendré que sacar Sountrack of my Life vol. 1 y Soundtrack of my Life vol. 2.

No hay comentarios.: